Bolt Depot.com

Well shortly after I decided against ordering the odd bolts(12mmx60mm 1.5
pitch) for
my rotisserie project I figured what the hell and ordered what I needed
from http://www.boltdepot.com/
Well I got them 2 days later and also included were a bag of mini M&Ms;
it's like ordering
from Potterman :)  So the yesterday I go to use them and two of the bolts
are wrong.  I call
them up and they tell me they will send them right out, no need to return
the wrong ones.
Well today I get home and there's another package from them, with the right
bolts(3 instead
of 2) plus another bag of mini M&Ms.  Just thought I would share an
excellent experience and
these guys are great to deal with.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe