Any word on the Mk1 from MN?--Apologies if re-posted...ATTN; Spewey

---As written above, I apologize if this is a repost, but I did not get it
back through the list...

All,

  Is there anyone that is in contention for the Mk1 in MN?  If so, please LMK
and I will stop emailing the owner, Spewey...  I have sent a few emails, and a
few IM's via Vortex, and no response...  Spewey, if you are reading this,
please write me off list and let me know if there is a snow-ball's chance in
hell for me...  :-)

  Apologies to the list for the abuse of bandwith...

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129
1-800-522-6793