OT:Re: OT - Cry for Help (At the Mercy of Viruses/Spyware)

On 4/8/04 4:50 PM, "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:

> this coming from the guy who shows up to 'minority' car meetings without
> said 'minority' car...

Waitwaitiwaitwait.

I showed up last year in my Scirocco....Mars Red, I was parked up near the
head of the driveway -- ask Brian Wagner -- he helped me charge my A/C.

> ...i suppose he had the mac with him though, that must count for
> something...

Of COURSE it does. :D

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|            Macs RULEZ.                                        |