another movie sighting...

Was watching "The Mean Season" (Kurt Russell) today and I believe I saw one about 1 hr 15min into it... when he jumps over the drawbridge (on foot) and slides down the other side, a guy gets out of what looked like a brown MkI.   I'm waiting till 4pm to verify (it's starting right now on the west coast feed of Showtime Extreme, and that scene should be on screen at 3:55ish pm EST)  I can and probably will run tape on that segment, but at this itme I have no way of getting it online.

Mike

ps. Downloading that Seinfeld episode now, too, so I should have a screen cap of that soon.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source