ATS Cup Wheels

I know we did weight list at the last Cincy, does anyone have that list of
weights with tires on, as I recall with my 205-50-15 tires on I was ~35lbs
Well as heavy I meant they are heavier than most 15" wheels out there, I do
believe the ronal turbo have MORE steel on them then the average spoke
wheels.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b