OT - Cry for Help (At the Mercy of Viruses/Spyware)

1. get a REAL antivirus software (norton or mcafee), no ioffense to the
cheap-ass-ed people out there, but freeware antivirus never perform as well
as proper commercial anti-virus software

2. Boot with the antivirus software CD or floppy and run a scan on your pc
to clean the viruses from your system.

3. you may have to re-install some software that got deleted, always check
in c:/proma files/<program name here> to see if you can not simply re-create
a shortcut from the original file unto your desktop.

G'luck!

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b