GRM Update, pics + story for Busted Knuckle Racing

The pictures and movies are all up at:

http://cyco.ataxxia.com/BustedKnuckleRacing

Grassroots Motorsports $2004 challenge Scirocco, built and raced by Brian
McGarvey and myself with help from a huge cast of characters along the way.
Go check out the website yourself for TONS of pictures of the build
process, how
often we hurt ourselves, which parts we broke, movies of the events
in Florida, etc.

The car started out as a white 88 16v.  The raced configuration was with a
2L 16v, ported 1.8L head, 268 / 272 cams, custom individual throttlebodies,
megasquirt avr programmable engine management, TT downpipe, phantom grip
limited slip diff in an AGB, Balance Performance coilovers, front
Koni's, rear Boges,
stock bars, drag radials / Toyo autocrossers as appropriate, stripped interior,
custom rollbar, and nitrous oxide topping it all off.  There are too many other
details to possibly list, go look at the website and comment / ask
questions based
on what you see if you're so inclined.  Live vicariously. :-)

We had a great time, we've got to find other places to race this car
more often.  I
highly recommend you find someone doing the GRM challenge and watch them from
a distance, even go to the race to lend a hand, but you probably
don't want to build
one. :-)

==Brett