WTB Cabby body parts

I don't know where to get cabby parts but I know a guy who breaks knee's for a snickers bar.... he's running a two for one special right now on pontiac 6000 owners.

Anson

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well, the Cabby saga continues, and today's new cast member was an 89
Pontiac 6000, entering from the driver's side, and doing wonderful
modifications to the DS fender and door, and obliterating the front DS
fender flare. So any of you that are in the NE statres/ Ontario etc have
leads on sources of the parts above? I'd also like a DS inner Hella headlamp
if anyone has one for this car. Even Rabbit parts may work. Anyways, if
anyone has anything, drop me a line.

Fortunately it's a Cabby, and has that nice extra metal in it, so it can be
fixed, and most important is that everyone's okay. But it realy sucks. I'll
post pictures on Julie's site n the weekend so all you vultures can circle
the poor baby.

Yep, life is going smimmingly, thanks.
Cathy