ron's cheapass tranny rebuild page?

I know that Allyn M. and I both have the ability to make it available
via Bit Torrent.  If you are familiar with BT just let me know and I'm
sure it can be made avail with ease.  If you prefer another avenue (ftp
or web download) maybe someone else on the list has it in those
formats.  The file is over 300mb though, so if you are on a 56k dial-up
connection, it could take you a good while to pull no matter how you get it.

William