WTB: 3a from Audi 80

The most common failure I have seen in the rings letting go, and destroying
the bore as well as the piston they are connected to...  I have seen a few
bearings spun, but that is not as common a failure...

On a tangent, my boss saw the room in Mexico where they assembled the
engines...  He said it was more dirty/disorganized than our dept., and as
large an ego as he can have about his responsibilities, that said it all for
me...

HTH

David