LA Boneyard report

I am in an area where there are few salvage yards worth a damn...  And those
that are here think that 'dubs are made of platinum or something...  I do deal
with a few yards from around the country, and I have found a few that I really
like their service as well as their availability of those choice bits...

If you are interested in doing things by mail, one is Austin V-Dub...  Glenn
in used is always resourceful if nothing else...  1-800-282-3119

Another is Specialized German in Rancho Cordova, CA...  I do not have contact
info for them, but they can be found with an easy search...  They seem to have
anything I have ever asked them for....

HTH a bit,
  David Utley

PS--Salvage yards are best found in the Yellow pages under Auto parts, used.
A search on the computer can often help you find a few too, even local...