TV sighting

First off, I saw this on Friday night, but my 'net conncetion has been down since Friday afternoon.  Just came back up late last night.  yay.  Nothing like logging on and seeing 200+ scirocco emails.

The meat:

was watching Seinfeld.  It was "The Doll" episode:  the one where someone has a doll that looks  just like George's mom.  Anyway, Elaine is walking down the street struggling with a poster and a big box and as she goes into a store (I think... it's been 4 days now since I watched it) right outside the store you can clearly see the back half of a brown (rust colored) MkI.  As soon as I saw it I thought "OOO!  Gotta hit the list with this!"  immediately followed by "DAMN ADELPHIA CABLE!!!  NO CONNECTION!!!!" (I didn't even make it out of my seat)  Oh, and my wife rolled her eyes.  lol

Mike

ps. MARYLAND IS NOT TOO FAR FROM CINCY!!!!!   Get with it you cdubbers!!!

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source