Boring a 1.7

Hey guys,

I've decided I wanna bore my 1.7 Litre engine out, I know that I can get a
1.8 JH, but I don't want to do it that way.  Does anyone know what a safe
bore would be?  I have heard 83.00mm, but that seems a little big
considering that the stock bore is 79.50mm.
It's a long shot, but has anyone here done it before?
Anyone know where I could get the pistons?

Thanks

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfee® Security : 2 months
FREE*