Stereo for "The Project"

LOL, I thought the one I use in Klaus was lightweight, but I have the
"cigarette lighter power plug" and "cassette converter for the discman"
option, both adding weight. The portion of the speaker cone that fell out
has to lighten it up a bit though. I'd like to say it sounds good. Funniest
thing is the cassette deck has a security code and a blinking red light to
scare off the thieves.
Good stuff there.
Cathy