Planned routes (I-70 group meeting I-74?)

Would you guys that are coming up I-70 want to meet up with Tim, Don and, I
that are coming over I-74? From what Don was saying they intersect somewhere
around Indianapolis. I would think it would be fun to roll as a big group
rather than just a couple of small groups. If you do want to meet up we
should work out an approximate time we would like to meet up.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???