GRM Update: we placed...

...29th overall out of 85ish cars!  I am sure that if the car was at
least cleaned up
and had a front bumper we could have moved up at least 5 positions,
maybe more.  With
about an hour longer at the drags, we would have easily dropped .5-.75 seconds
and that would have netted us another 1 or 2 positions.  AutoX was
great because
Neal drove the snot out of the car (especially after we told him to
blow it  up).  Thanks
again Neal!

There were quite a lot of 12 second cars there, even an 11, even a 10.  Amazing
for less then 2 grand of equipment running down the track.

We are real tired at this point, I finally feel like I can stop running.

Again, we've got some great stories....bent Konis, coolent flange
grommets, leaking
oil, zip tie bushings, adjusting the fuel mix AGAIN, adjusting the
linkage AGAIN,
explaining why we have an intake manifold made out of plumbing and those things
between the manifold and the intake AREN'T CARBS! :-) hood pins from
trailing hitches,
tool steel, a cold chisel for an anti seat rocking mechanism...you
get real creative
when the pressure is on. :-)

Ask me in a month or so if I'd recommend this to someone else...

later!

==Brett