Fwd: Carpet cleaning and tar removal...(OT-GTI, long)

I used to work at a small used car lot (where i bought my first rocc for
$300), and we used a 50% engine degreaser and 50% water mix in a spray
bottle.

First you want to use a good wet/dry vac to get the loose stuff out, then
spray the mix on, use a stiff brush to work out the stain, then use the vac
again suck the crap out and dry it, repeat if nessary.

It works great on seats and floor mats too. ALWAYS test on a spot that is
not noticeable first!

Parker