Grounds?

With the coil to head ground, it is one of the grounds that attatches to the
water outlet on the drivers side of the head...  Check to see if the wire is
brittle (ie broken inside, poor connection), or if the crimped connection is
frayed...  I did have this problem with mine not too long ago...

HTH

David Utley