[vid] VW Commercial.... 1980

OK you monkey lovers!  Er... MkI lovers.... I don't think I've seen this one bandied about the list nor was it on the CD's that I got from Marc (that crazy canuck!).  I found this in the forums of Cdubs (Chesapeake Dubs... www.chesapeakedubs.org), although from the URL, you can tell it's on EIP's site: http://www.eiptuning.com/eip/Scirocco_S_1980_Television_Commercial_Internet_reduction.wmv
It's a cute lil bugger....  And, do they actually burn rubber stock?  (lol)

Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source