the trek of the GRM rocco

McGarvey just called.  They are en route, planning to race a car tomorrow that has:
-been thus far driven once around a parking lot ("but it had lots of power")
-an untested, laptop-programmable engine management system;
-possibly no laptop to program it with;
-very bad compression test results.

I wonder if he'll make it to the first drag race at 9:00am???

But good luck to 'em anyway!!  Go GRM/Skateboard Racing!!

Ron