Not happy with UPS

Well, make that two UPS bashers, we have a running joke around here when we
see their trucks, that they are going to "the island", where all the people
get put that piss us off. Brown is in the very middle of that island. Did
they ever screw my son around on one of his parcels, it went on for a week
and a half. like something off a sitcom. I had some fun with them myself,
they're not easy to get results from unless the parcel gets dropped
correctly the very first time. Subsequent attempts will be frustrating, but
eventually you'll get your stuff. That's been my experience anyway. I doubt
the senders ever knew there was a problem.
Cathy