Slow revving????

Well, first off I don't have the money for a 16V and second the parts that
go with it.

But T.Reed was correct!! My timing was off, I tweaked the dist. a little
while roughly idling and away she went snooth as can be, we're all good
now!! Thanks T.!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)