[OT] Motorcycle

Well, the crotch-rocket factor is an issue. Im not a little person and I
think I would rather be in a more upright position to ride :D

The Radian doesn't look to bad, granted I haven't checked it out in
person, but it doesn't seem to be as much of a crotchrocket style like the
Interceptor.

As for experience, I rode dirt bikes a good bit when I was younger, but I
haven't been on one in 10 years. The main reason is that I felt it would be
a fatal mistake to have a bike since I knew I would be an ass. Now I think I
can ride more responsibly and I wont kill myself (of course the asshole in
the SUV is another story), so Im looking for
a cheap bike to learn on.

Im moving to Nevada in a month or so, and that would be a nice area to ride
year round.

Interceptor pict. - http://www.vf750fd.com/vf750f/1985interceptor1.html

Radian pict. - http://www.motorcycleminnesota.com/031801/45/image1.jpg

Josh Able