[OT] Motorcycle

As long as you're not too concerned with power, the smaller bikes are ok.
Personally though, I'd be bored and frustrated with the power level of
anything less than 750cc...

A friend of mine had a 500 Interceptor when I had my Yamaha RZ500 (500cc 2
stroke liquid cooled inline 4!) and we swapped bikes a couple of times.
Mine absolutely kicked his ass, but the Honda wasn't a bad bike (but
compared to today's bikes it's rather heavy for it's size).

Depends on the riding you're going to be doing as well.  I've ridden an
FJ1200 and it's a nice highway bike - a wall of torque and a nice
comfortable upright (for a sport-tourer) riding position.  A bit heavy for a
canyon carver, but still capable of handling it's own in the twisties
compared to a standard style bike.  Put a pipe on it and you can even play
"boy racer"  :)

No experience with a Radian though...

In the price range you're looking at, I like the mid-eighties FZ750, or a
Katana if you're looking for a bit more comfort (might be a bit on the high
end of your price range).  The FZ is a nice clean classic sport bike, the
Katana a bit too "bulbous" for me, but easier on the wrists for long rides.
(My RZ500's bars were so low and buzzy I couldn't feel anything below my
elbows after any ride over 2 hours... :)

Damn you Josh!  Now you got me thinking about bikes right before winter...
It doesn't help that I just helped my buddy pick up his Goliath custom bike
(100ci Revtech motor and a crazy 250 series rear tire!)  Oh well, maybe next
summer...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K