MFA CLuster...

Hello everyone, I am in the middle of swapping in an MFA Cluster into my 82
Scirocco, but it has the small connecters. So after getting the lager style,
I am now trying to figure out which wire goes where. I am not sure of 3
wires the others I am fairly sure where they go as they are listed on both
clusters.

Fernl.    Blue with white strip?

49a       Blue with Brown (hand break or break warning light not sure)

15         Black (Safety belt not really sure)

IF anyone one can help please let me know