  From: Wolfsbrg8v@aol.com
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 12:59 AM
  Subject: rubber/plastic protectants

  What's the best preservative/protectant for the different
  plastic and rubber parts of this beast?

  I've been using Armor-All for the dash (no cracks, except
  for the bits between the defrost vents, which have "risen"),
  but what about the spongy rubber of the spoiler, or the
  door gaskets, or the drain channels on the roof .. anybody
  have a recommend?

  TIA
  Leo