Block Heater

yeah there is alot of different things for heater your car in the winter. I have also seen a rad fluid heater that actually pumps and heats the rad fluid. kinda neat. Of course you ave that, block heater and a battery warmer and your electricity bill would be huge! LOL

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Bureau
  To: L F ; shawn f ; scirocco list
  Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 7:49 PM
  Subject: Re: Block Heater

  when I lived in Quebec/Montreal, IU always had a Battery warmer, and a Oil Heater, and it always works just fine, battery heaters area  wrap simply and the oil heater (which is what you really want warm in -40 to -60'c temps) varies from car to car. mine was a special oil plug that doubled as a oil heater, on my buick it was in one of the plugs if I recall... check with seller of those thing C-tre is pretty good supplier of all good weather winter warmers

  L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
    Myself, I would keep the car in your living room at night.
    Complicated solution to a simple problem.

    Larry