  From: shawn f
  To: scirocco list
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 2:23 PM
  Subject: Block Heater

  Just wondering what does everyone think about block heaters? My block is coming back from the machine shop and they installed new frost plugs. I live in winnipeg and it can get as low as -40 celuis. Should i make sure i put a block heater in? I have always sworn by them since it is easier on your engine for start. What does everyone else think?

  Shawn F