cincy 04 the 2L gathering ?Re: Thanks---Plastigage.....

So with all of us building or  done building 2L engines, will the majority of folks at cincy 2004 have 2L engines on them MKII's...?

Maybe we need all 2L folks to get a dyno (yes I am doing mine weds!!! now that I have tweaked the dwell and other fine settings on mine today) and compare notes on mods and see if we can identify REAL HP gains from what mods ?

what? .. only 216 days until June 1st... time to plan ahead... hehehehe

'85 2.0L Prowler Orange, Kamei X1 Rocco
'84 1.8L Silver Restoration and '83 Rocco Trailer Project