Bumpers...

Hey folks -- my front AND rear bumper covers are crap.  Both are cracked
at each of the mouting points, so there's really no way to keep them
attached.  My question is this: if/when I find a set in the junkyard, how
easy are they to remove?  Mine are so bad I can't even tell how they were
once hung on the bumper!  It looks almost like they are clipped into the
little square cutouts all along the length of the bumper itself.

Thanks all!

Chris
'88 16V, red (with 60% clearcoat loss -- lovely!)