Car now straight, and Big Thanks to Ben Harder...

Nice repair job Ron!  That's definately the "right" way of doing the
repair - very thorough...  It's a bummer that damage was there, but at least
it's fixed up properly...

I didn't realize there was a hollow section to the floor there - learned
something new today!  Thanks!

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K