Fw: checking in

ARRRRGGG! $800 for that car??!!! I hate you Shaun, you bastard!!!!! Man, I would have gone to Cali and driven that car back to CO in 4th gear if I had to, screw fifth. He's one luck S.O.B. Glad he's keeping busy.

Dan

Yesterday I bought this:

1981 VW Scirocco

Mars Red
European front headlamps, the huge square ones!
Only 58,000 miles on new motor
2.0l Eurospec tall block with Eurospec head
Intake manifold has been Extrude Honed
Exhaust manifold has been match ported
European exhaust manifold with big flange
European twin tube long downpipe
Koni adjustible shocks
Neuspeed lowering springs
Neuspeed rear sway bar
Neuspeed front sway bar(not installed)
Quaife limited slip differential
Neuspeed short shift kit
VW Motorsport front, rear motor mounts
New clutch installed about 10,000 miles ago
150 mile per hour speedo
Recaro LSC sport seats driver and passenger side in mint condition
Gillet power sound exhaust with custom made mid section with cat
120 amp alternator
New timing belt with 20,000 miles on it
New front brakes and rotors with 20,000 miles on it
Ignition system has been upgraded for knoock sensor utilizing vacummless
advance/retard
Armor door guards
Lower Stress Bar
Upper Stress bar

Vehicle is in good shape. Body needs a little TLC, windshield is cracked.
I have two sets of wheels, GTI wheels with good rubber and Ronal 15" R5
wheels needing new tires. This car is fast for a naturally aspirated
motor. Transmission is blown. Quaife still good. Fifth gear blew out.

1800.00 obo.
That was the ad for the car.
I paid $800 for it! Plus he is going to give me 3 extra tranny's and a
stock 1.8L motor. This thing cleaned up really nice, and the paint is in
relatively decent condition! Its got 1 ding on the rood and 3 scratches
on the hood and fender. Thats ok tho cuz I hate that color. That makes 3
MK-I's and 3 MK-II's at my house. Plus a 2.0L 16v im working on for a
customer. Looks like freakin VW land here. Im probably gonna sell both my
other MK-I's to consolidate the cars I have. Its kinda getting out of
hand.

So, hows life on the list? LOL!!
Shawn Méze
#30 2002 SDR Solo2 AS Champion. 86' Jetta GLi 8V 84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco "Ruflus" S 79'-80-81' Scirocco "S" 02' Beetle Turbo "S"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!