From: "Derrick Floyd" <derrickmd18@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:02 AM
Subject: control arm bushings

I'm putting control arm bushings, ball joints, and strut mounts in my
scirocco 16v and I wanted to know what's the best way of going about it.  No
one at my current job has worked on old sciroccos before. Do I press the new
bushings into the control arm or they just slide in?  I'm looking at poly
bushings and stock bushings.  I can get both for about the same price so I
was wondering what was your guys experience with them.  Please reply so I
know which ones to order Friday and how would be the best way to install
them.

Also I plan on changing the right passenger side motor mount and I wanted to
know what's the best way of going to replace it?  I'm buying a complete
bracket with a new mount installed.  Do I have to take the timing belt and
everything off to replace it or is there a easier way?