The ultimate Idiot driver

I've been wanting to do this for years as you never know what your going to see some day (and I've seen some interesting rice, here in the sticks: foreign AND domestic), however, my stepfather used to have a TR6 (eons ago, before I met him and that was over 25 years ago).  I'm not sure of the running condition or how bad vibrations were, but he carried a camera in his glove box.  After a few months, he went to pull it out one day and the thing had basically been rattled to pieces.  I'm not sure I want to put my $600 digital through that.

And speaking of things rattling out, a few months ago I fixed my glove box lid.  The other day, I noticed that 3 out of 4 screws that hold the lid hinges to the dash had come out.  What can I do to make sure this doesn't happen again?

Mike
'86 red 16v

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
Proof positive of why we should carry a camera in the
glovebox....

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source