From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: September 22, 2003 9:51 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: The ultimate Idiot driver

Picture a slammed Honda, all the wonderful plastic trim, go fast
stickers
and a wing.
Also picture a Mac trunk with a long trailer behind it on the left of
the
Honda.
The Honda on the right side of the road wants to be in the left lane
where
the Mac is.

Options for most drivers.
1) go fast and get in front of the Mac and turn. (stupid move)
2) go slow and let the truck pass, then turn. (better move)

3) Turn your car to the left and try to go UNDER the truck.

Well it may work in the movies, but the idiot just missed the front
tires
and got caught by the drive wheels, crushing the front of the car and
dragging it a bit.

The truck driver stood in front of the wreck shaking his head in wonder
as
the Hondas passenger and driver, climb out the pass side.

I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com