Tool set

Nick. Grivas wrote:
> I'm looking to buy my own set of tools for fixing the rocc, any
advice.  I'm
> looking at this craftsman 248-pc set for $150 #34248,

There is nothing wrong with Craftsman tools -- they
are relatively cheap, readily available, and (the hand
tools) have a lifetime warranty.  I have a large
collection amassed over the years.  And that brings
me to my suggestion. You won't need all the bits
and pieces in that set right away. I'd go for a smaller
set (3/8" drive) and add to it as the need arises.
Unless the set 248-pc set has a good metal storage
box with drawers.  The plastic boxes, although they
won't rust, tend to break hinges and clasps and
become next to useless.

My $0.02.

Kent