Tool set

I bought most of mine at Lowe's.  Their store brand, never heard of them before, haven't had any problems with them yet and they have lifetime garuantee.  I've been adding to it.  Need a bigger box now.  :)  I like tools.  And, now that I'm married and the "Man of the House"  I get to have more and the wife ok's it all.  Yay.  <grunts like Tim Allen>

Mike

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I use 3 set of Craftsman tools and I have no problem with them.. make sure
you get at least 10-12-13-15-17-19-24 shorties and longies.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco