From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Nick. Grivas
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 9:00 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Tool set

I'm looking to buy my own set of tools for fixing the rocc, any advice.  I'm
looking at this craftsman 248-pc set for $150 #34248, its only available
until tommorow so I'm going to go pick it up, I havent really seen any
better deals on ebay and stuff.  I just know that I really cant go wrong
with the fully transferable lifetime warranty.  Snap-on and Matco, are
definately better, but I'm not going to be using them everyday so do any of
you have any advice on this?