greetings and salutations!

<What, buying another Scirocco?

<Somehow, I thinks not...guess congrats are in order!

well, actually...............  ;)

thanks all. and only on the list would this topic turn into a political
debate! :P i'm still not going to be online much as my home computer is
still in storage. i moved back in with my parents until amy gets out here
and we find a place of our own. tenative date is  for the wedding is spring
time, probably april. the car being sold is an unfortunate by product,
cannot keep it at my parents house. my dad says only one car in the
driveway, and since i currently own four i gotta scramble. besides, i need
fundage for, well, other things. it doesn't look like the rocco will sell
anyways, so anyone interested in a '91 vr6 passat? or maybe a '91 chevy  s10
xtended cab? and someone fill me in on how one goes about getting banned
from the list?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/>

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com