  From: Dave Ewing
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 1:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Clutch Release Bearing Replacement

  Pop the little green cap off of the end of the trans, disconnect the clutch
  cable and viola, replace the t-o bearing.  Some fluid will/should leak out
  but you may want to replace all the trans oil if the t-o bearing is as bad
  as you say it is.  The bentley will give you all the details but you will
  need a new green end cap unless you are really savvy/careful with it.  I've
  seen those things leak if you look at them wrong!

  Dave