New Member (now breaking glass)

My girlfriend's Jetta has gotten some small cracks in the glass from rocks flying at the windshield. None of them go through the windshield and there's no spiderweds, just small holes (you know the type). I see this glass repairer stuff at NAPA that is meant to fill in the cracks so they are not noticable and more importantly, not exposed. I'm afraid when winter hits the small cracks will fill with water, freeze and become big cracks.

Dan