4x6 Projector Beams

LOL, yeah, Bud Light was something I decided to try...its ok.

As for the lights...swap the whole housing, yes.  And no, doesn't look like they have the mk1 size, they do have the 7" ones that the Round light Rabbits use...but not the 5"1/4 that the mk1s use.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Heh, yeah switching to Bud Light I see. Trying to maintain your figure for the wedding? Even Coors Light is a vast improvement. (BTW, if you ever see the Coors commericial where they show a waterfall, that's right by my house). Anyways, the lights look good, a definite improvement! Any relays/rewiring needed to be done? You swap whole housings, not just the headlights themselves right? I may have to add those to the mk2. Do they have round ones for the mk1?

Dan

Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:

LOL!

Good beer? LOLOLOLOL

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- "Rhett Farnum" wrote:

Drinking good beer while you're at it I see. Just hope you didn't have too
amny by the time you were one the street.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)