a2 subframe measurements

>This is my status.
>The donor car belongs to my nephew. He is totally tied up with college,
>where he should be focused, and is making almost no progress.
>Having just disassembled and scrapped a Scirocco I'm in no hurry to do
>another car.
>But, at some point I imagine I'll take the Jetta and start the disassembly.
>I guess the key here is that once I start I don't want all these parts
>sitting around forever, so if we can set a hard date to pick up the parts
>I'm willing to schedule my effort to coincide with that.
>I don't see any way to take measurements until a total commitment is made.
>So, two things:
>1) What weekend can you pick up the parts?
>2) who's going to come and help me?
>LMK
>Dan

Well, Dan, you already know that Melissa and I have volunteered to help with
the Jetta to Scirocco swap (If that's still what you intend to do)  even if
the actual assembly into the rocco has to wait.  Also, I already emailed
Allyn and told him that he can have the 2nd subframe out of Melissa's
deceased 87 Jetta.  We can make a (long) weekend out of it sometime.  I know
you're looking forward to that one!  ;)

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
'85 BMW 318i

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com