Making SS Brake Lines

Thanks for the views guys.  I called adirondack and just ordered the lines
from them along with a few other odds and ends I needed.  $79, so not too
bad and definately more reassuring than making my own.  Now all I have to
order are some pads and wait for all my toys to arrive.  I've never had all
new brakes before, it'll be fun.  Thanks again for the advice.

  -Carl
87 16v Scirocco