WAAAYYYY OT: My right ear...

Short of a power drill and a 1/8" wood borer, I suggest a decogestant. Fluid
build up in the sinus cavity is the problem. This pressure exerts force on
the inside of the ear drum causing it to bulge outwards. Heavy blowing of
the nose will push mucus deeper into your sinus and creating pain.

Reduce the amount of mucus and your ear will feel better.

Scirocco content: I drove my car today and didn't get a ticket.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com