sudden vibration

> =>I think it's the rear mount that is connected to the tranny that broke.
> =>What is the best way to fix this.  Can I just jack up the motor a bit and
> =>slide a new mount in?  The motor has fallen backwards so far that the
> =>throttle body is sitting on the coil!!  Damn.

The rear mount is a piece of cake, far easier than the others.  But it doesn't support weight, so
I'm guessing that at least one of the side mounts is shot too.  Do Patrick's lift-with-a-jack
trick - that'll tell you if the side mounts are bad.  You can tell the front one pretty much just
by looking.

Ron