sudden vibration

check your front one as well, I would suggest getting a peice of wood layed
flat across the jac and gently lifting the engine in a way that would have
it in proper place before putting the new rear mouont on (if you still have
the studs in place.)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco