WAAAYYYY OT: My right ear...

what?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Smith
  To: car
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 8:47 AM
  Subject: WAAAYYYY OT: My right ear...

  I've had a bit of a cold lately (as my co-worker said: welcome to the world of married with children) that I picked up from the youngest in the house.  Anyway, I took a shower yesterday and I don't know if it's from the shower or all the nose blowing or a combination of both.  Really don't care how it happened actually, but my right ear is so clogged that everything is muffled and my breathing (chewing, talking, etc.) is amplified in my head.  Driving me nuts.  Feel like I've been in front of a speaker at a Dead Kennedy's show.  Anyone got a "fix" for this or am I going to just have to let it run it's course and wait till it clears?

  Mike

  word (w?rd)
  interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source