  From: robby lahey
  To: .Org Scirocco
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 4:02 AM
  Subject: He was ahead of his time

    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
    waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
    frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
    The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
    the wrod as a wlohe.