redux: Ebay seller Demonik?

He's just a reseller.  He claims to get the stuff from Germany, but I think
that's a load of crap...  He's not exactly a businessman either - I met him
at a donut shop and he pulled up in a real beater Scirocco - with none of
his "wares" on it...

Don't judge anything by the feedback on ebay.  I gave him good feedback
too - before I had a chance to install it on my car.  I suspect most people,
when the box arrives at their door, are happy the item even arrived and give
positive feedback - before they have time to install it and find out it
doesn't fit right...

> From my standpoint, I would only go with his stuff if it was the very last
> option. It's just one of the other guys alerted me to the fact that he's
> offering a GTX airdam and I'm considering replacing the X-1 airdam on the
> Cali and the others were interested in the "S" airdam and the Zender side
> skirts.

These are all are fibreglass reproductions.  I'm not saying they won't be
ok, but be prepared to pay someone some cash to make it fit and smooth them
out...

> Can't say we're serious just yet, but I'll definitely keep the offer in
> mind!  Thanks, Mark!

No problem, let me know if/when I can help...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K